Where is the fire?
Are you burning or just burned down?
1. Connect. How strong is your emotional connection with your purpose? Live a life of meaning.
2. Potential. Are you tapping into the astounding potential inside you? Harness the creativity and innovation by using your intelligence and emotions.
3. Community. Are you part of a community with a culture that is emotionally connected on a mission towards a common vision and cause? Be part of a community that makes a difference in the lives of others.
4. Character. Are you continuously building connections by the stellar quality of your character? Leadership is character in motion.
5. Results. Are you performing to the best of your skills and abilities?
6. Environment. What is the quality of the environment you are part of? Leaders create the environment for individuals and teams to build innovative businesses.
7. Lead and inspire. How inspirational are you? Motivational and incentive programs only produce short term results (soft wood that burns fast) while leadership/inspirational environment creates a culture where people feel connected to each other and the work they do (hard wood that burns long).
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy