What is your legacy?
Leaders leave a legacy. What is your legacy going to be?
1. Relationships. Leaders leave memories in the hearts of others for centuries to come.
2. Significance. Leaders make a difference by improving the lives of others.
3. Integrity. Leaders make their words come to life and remain whole their whole life.
4. Inspiration. Leaders inspire and liberate others by encouraging them.
5. Aspirations. Leaders have a vision and follow a proven process to realize their vision for the betterment of the community their serve.
6. Courage. Leaders are known for their courageous actions.
7. Communication. Leaders are communicators and connectors. Leaders let their lives speak. Leaders let their significance leave clues for their followers.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy