Monday, October 8, 2018

How do winners talk to themselves


The Winner Self Talk

Stop listening to yourself and start talking with yourself. Here are the things winners tell themselves. What do you say to yourself when you talk with yourself?
Freedom prospers where individuals take full responsibility for their lives. Tyranny rules where individuals focus on their rights. As you can see below the self-talk of a winner is full of responsibility. What separates winners from losers is the content of the conversations they have with themselves. Read the following statements and take what fits you. Create your own conversations and create your winner's self-talk. You were create to win! 

I love to win.
I love challenges.
Critics energize me.
I will adapt quickly.
I look and feel great.
Consider this deal done.
I feel very productive today.
If it is up to be it is up to me.
Go ahead and bet against me.
My future looks really bright.
Today will be another great day.
I am going to get this thing done.
Let me take responsibility to this.
I am going to figure this thing out.
I love to respond to an opportunity.
There is no competition in my space.
I am learning new things all the time.
I really feel motivated and energized.
I believe I am always divinely guided.
I don’t feel like this is hard work at all.
Now is the time to think big, really big.
If God is for me who can be against me?
I love to turn complexity into simplicity.
I have to say NO to this so I can DO that.
I love to produce a lot out of what I have.
I believe I will take the right turn on the road.
My time is the most valuable asset that I have.
I have clarity and full confidence to reach my goals.
I believe God will make a way where there is no way.
I love to flip excuses into reasons for doing what’s right.
Carlos Fontana

Carlos Fontana
Financial and Leadership Coach
Get out of debt, make more money, pay less taxes
Be the leader you want to see in the world

"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust"
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious"
“Managers influence numbers, leaders influence people by inspiring them to pursue excellence”

No comments:

Post a Comment