The Power of Self-Questioning
The questions we ask ourselves determine who we become. Never stop questioning. Better questions lead to better answers and better answers leads to a better life. Great questions lead to the truth and only the truth can set you free. Here are seven powerful questions I ask you so you can ask yourself. Suggest you take a pad of paper and 30 minutes of your time to think and write down your answers. This exercise will prove to be very valuable for you to be a better person and to live a better life.
1. Does your work ethic meet your vision? Why?
2. Does the size of your commitment meet the size of your dreams? Why?
3. Is the value you bring to those you serve bigger than your rewards? Why?
4. Is the size of your questions bigger than the size of your answers? Why?
5. Is the noise of the world stifling your creativity? Why?
6. Does your current reality make you mad? Why?
7. Are you investing more to feed your mind than your body? Why?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."