Saturday, November 5, 2016

America is waking up

Why my vote is against Clinton?

This time my vote is against and not for a candidate. Therefore, I have to vote for Trump or I am voting for Clinton. Any vote other than for Trump is a vote for Clinton. A vote for the same failed policies. My spine is a lot stiffer this time than the previous election. For evil to prevail all we have to do is nothing, sit on the sideline as spectators, and watch as the once great nation crumbles down into mediocrity. One of the great skills of Donald Trump is to pick the right team of people to get the job done. I am voting more for the team that Trump will pick than for Trump himself. He has already proven this skill by his choice of Vice-President, Mike Pence, an experienced, honest and decent family man.

Here is why I am voting against Clinton:
1.    I am against abortion.
I am for life and not for death of the unborn.

2.    I am against a borderless world.
I am for the sovereignty of the United States of America.

3.    I am against one world government.
I am for decentralization.
There is already too much power and corruption in our central government.

4.    I am against something for nothing.
I am for working for something.
I am for distinction and recognition for producing the right results.


5.    I am against corruption.
I am for truth, honesty, and decency.
I am for a new and strong leadership team in our government.

6.    I am against a weak America.
I am for a strong, better America.
I am for peace through strength.

7.    I am against evil.
I am for good.
I am for fighting against our enemies instead of appeasing to them.

Trump has an ego bigger than our nation. Why not let his ego work to produce great results for us and for our nation? American is waking up. This election is going to make history, let it be a good one!

Vote and vote wisely on November 8, 2016!

Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets.          

Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead

"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."


No comments:

Post a Comment