Falling in love with learning
What is the greatest possession we can ever own? Wisdom
The possessions of greatest are those that can be shared without losing their value.
1. Seek wisdom. Wisdom comes to those who value feeding their brains over feeding their stomachs.
2. Success is inconvenient. One of the big secrets to success is simply doing what others are not willing to do.
3. Get the right education. Could the educated poor have possibly been poorly educated?
4. Polish your genius. Genius without wisdom is like a diamond in the rough.
5. Change what matters. Things only change when we make time to change things.
6. Learn from the wise. We pay interest when we borrow money; we collect interest when we borrow brains from others.
7. Purpose brings clarity. Find your purpose and you will never have to worry about retirement.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Please share with others.
I would love the opportunity to share my Nuggets with your audience!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."