The Potential and the Reality
From my experiences in dealing with people, the reflections from those experiences in dealing with others, and the learnings from people for over half a century here are some simple nuggets about our Potential and our Reality.
1. We are all created equal by our Creator.
2. We are all endowed with many talents and abilities.
3. We are all called to use our talents and abilities.
4. We are all presented with opportunities to prosper.
5. We are all confronted with life’s many problems.
6. We are all granted the ability to make the right decisions.
7. We are all possessed with the ability to love and be loved.
1. Few people think they are inferior to others.
2. Few people take the time to detect and develop their talents and abilities.
3. Few people are working on their calling.
4. Few people recognize the opportunities right in front of them.
5. Few people become equipped to deal with life’s pressing problems.
6. Few people take the time to make the right decisions.
7. Few people dedicate their lives to serve the lovable and the unlovable alike.
Do you ever wonder why?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Please share with others.
I would love the opportunity to share my Nuggets with your audience!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."