Success looks different to each one of us. Failure looks the same. Failure is the inability to reach our goals and dreams. Define what success is and what it means to you. Success comes from our ability to chase our goals and dreams. Success comes from a deliberate attack on our current reality. Here are a few nuggets to ponder:
1. True maturity leads to childlike wonder. Wonder is the precursor of dreaming.
2. Pessimists go to their past to get advice to their future. Pessimism leads to failure.
3. Optimists go to their future to get advice to their future. Optimism leads to success.
4. Resist the temptation of letting others spend your time for you. Be a good steward of your time.
5. A true educator inspires others to see the potential in themselves. Our greatness comes from developing our potential.
6. When we tell the stories of our own struggles we light a path for others to follow. Create your story so you can share with others.
7. The future belongs to those who give birth to a new dream before the previous one reaches maturity. Never live another day without a dream.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Please share with others.
I would love the opportunity to share my Nuggets with your audience!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."