We Became the Problem
The leaders in a society are a reflection of who we are. Everything rises and falls on leadership. If we don’t like the current leaders/candidates, then let’s go to the mirror and take a close look at ourselves and our society. Perhaps there we will find the problem. The right solution can only be found once we have correctly defined the problem.
1. Overall decrease in readership and self-study.
2. Overall decrease in number of workers and work ethics.
3. Overall increase in drug use and incarcerations.
4. Overall decrease in acceptance, approval, and appreciation of others.
5. Overall increase in complaining, criticizing, and condemning of others.
6. Overall increase in seeking entertainment and pleasures.
7. Overall increase in spiritual poverty.
Who is responsible for all the above? We are. Let's take time and take a close look and reflect on the One that paid the ultimate sacrifice for us. The solutions are found there!
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Please share with others.
I would love the opportunity to share my Nuggets with your audience!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."