What is the best use of money?
You have worked hard, achieved success, and earned some good money. How best can you use it? I often hear people say that money cannot buy happiness. Can money buy happiness? I will leave that for you to decide. Money is a great tool that when used appropriately can enrich our lives and the lives of others. We all use money differently depending on our understanding and views of money. What are your preferred ways to use your money?
1. Basic needs. Money can buy things like food, shelter, transportation, etc. for our basic needs. Shift from materialism to altruism.
2. Invest in experiences. Money can be used to invest in great experiences. Seek experiences that will make you wise.
3. Invest in memories. Money can be used to invest in great memories. Live a life of no regrets.
4. Invest in travels. Money can be used to invest in fun trips. I am a big proponent of creative leisure where meaning we work, learn, and have fun and the same time. Seek creative leisure in all you do.
5. Learning and relationships. Money can be invested in learning and relationship building. Invest more to feed your brain than what you spend to feed your stomach.
6. Buy time back. Money can be invested for it to grow so we can buy our time back. How good is it to have money when we no longer have the ability to put money to great use? There will be a day in your life that it will be too late.
7. Invest in others. Money can be invested in others so they can grow and prosper. The first best use of money is to invest in yourself, the second best, is to invest in those you care about.
Are you putting your money to great use? Why not?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Please share with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."
I would love to do a podcast or a blog interview and share my Nuggets with your audience!