More Suggestions for 2016
1. Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. You were created to be somebody. Do not compare yourself with anyone else. Everyone has their own challenges and adversities to deal with; endure and deal with yours gracefully and patiently.
2. Connect with your subconscious mind. Prayer is one of the best ways to build a solid bridge between our conscious and subconscious lives. Use your imagination to create the right mental pictures of where you want to go.
3. Listen to the soft voice of love. Love is a powerful force. While many other voices scream at us; the still voice of love is quietly there in each one of us. Take daily breaks from the noisy and loud world we live in.
4. Leverage the power of gratitude. Let’s be grateful for all that comes in our lives. It is easy to be grateful for the good things. However, our lives are only changed when we are grateful for the bad, the sorrows, the failures and the rejections that come our way.
5. Trust. Trust is the basis of everything, in business and in life. Without trust none of us can live fruitful lives. Above all, trust our Creator. Trust those around you so they will be there to catch you when you before you fall.
6. Let self-rejection go. We will encounter enough rejection as we go on living our lives. Stop beating yourself up. Let’s have the courage to listen to the soft voice calling us God’s sons and daughters. Miracles happen in all our lives; it is up to us to find them and become a witness to the world.
7. Be a light in a darkening world. Let’s take the next step and trust that we will have light for the step the follows. Rejoice in the light and keep on lighting the path. Significance comes from the compounding of little steps and deeds in the right direction. Be the one to turn on the light wherever you go!
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Please share with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."
I would love to do a podcast or a blog interview and share my Nuggets with your audience!