Friday, January 29, 2016

Smart Money Dumb Money

Smart Money Dumb Money

My dad used to say that it is more important what you do with what is left than how much money you make. Are you the smart or the dumb money?


Chart by Chris Brady

1.      The smart money says I will earn and save it.
The dumb money says I will borrow it.

2.      The smart money says I will save before investing it.
The dumb money says I will spend it because I deserve it.

3.      The smart money says I will not buy it until I have the cash.
The dumb money says I will finance it.

4.      The smart money says I will buy it with cash.
The dumb money says I will borrow to establish credit.

5.      The smart money says I can wait so I can buy nice things.
The dumb money says if I wait I will never buy nice things.

6.      The smart money says I will earn, give, save, invest, and then spend.
The dumb money says I will spend, earn, spend, earn, and then spend some more.

7.      The smart money says the total cost, including the interest, is too high.
The dumb money says I think I can afford the monthly payment.


Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Please share with others.  
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead

"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."
I would love to do a podcast or a blog interview and share my Nuggets with your audience!



No comments:

Post a Comment