7 DAILY NUGGETS:
Selling is fulfilling a need. We are all needy people either selling or being sold to each other!
11) If you are a child or a student, you are in sales to your parents or teachers.
22) If you are engaged or married, you are in sales to your fiancé or spouse.
33) If you are a teacher or a professor, you are in sales to your students.
44) If you are an intern or an employee, you are in sales to your supervisor.
55) If you are an entrepreneur or in any business, you are in sales to your customers.
6) If you are a pastor, you are in sales to your congregation.
77) If you are a leader, you are in sales to your followers.
The twenty most powerful words in sales are:
Honesty, integrity, trust, listening, communication, credibility, confidence, knowledge, emotions, score-keeping, prospects, appointment, questions, features, functions, benefits, organization, goals, obstacles, and failure. Go out in the battlefield and master these words.
Blessing, Carlos Fontana