7 DAILY NUGGETS
Significance or mediocrity? You Choose!
1) It all starts with making a personal decision to live a significant life.
2) Take a close look at what is going on beneath the surface of yourself.
3) Face the truth by taking a self-assessment or inventory of you.
4) Look for patterns where you are spending your time, money, and energy.
5) Find the barriers you created for yourself: lack of energy and passion, negativity, impatience, lack of depth in relationships, etc.
6) The above will help to discover your purpose, the reason for living and using precious oxygen.
7) Remember that lasting changes require having a crystal clear purpose, facing the truth, and taking action based on correct knowledge.