Monday, August 13, 2018

What Inspires You?


What Inspires You?



What is inspiration? Process of being mentally stimulated to feel and do something great.
Where does inspiration come from? It comes from sources external to us.
Where do you get your inspiration? Read bellow.

Inspiration comes from without, from the outside of us. Motivation comes from within us, from our inner desire to achieve something. Both are healthy emotions to change our current reality.

The world has a lot more uninspired and unmotivated than lazy people. Get some inspiration and change your life and the life of those around you.

1.     Reading. Great books provide me with inspiration, especially those with stories of overcoming big obstacles to achieve greatness. The parables of the four Gospels provide me great inspiration. I have many books in my library that give me great inspiration.

2.     Association. Spending time with the right people provides great inspiration to me. My major professor at MSU was a great example and source of inspiration. He pumped so much belief into me while we spent time together.

3.     Songs. The right song, either the music, the lyrics or both. For me it is the song Amazing Grace. Classical music can provide great inspiration.

4.     Movies. You know what I mean here. The movie you can not watch enough time. For me the movie The Miracle is a great source of inspiration. The movie provides live moments of greatness from a young team that overcame great odds to win an important game.

5.     Poems. The right words create images and emotions in our minds, energizing our whole being. Poems can come from anywhere. For me it is a simple poem written by older brother called “The Force of Destiny.”

6.     Special Moments. A special time we spend with someone we admire for their greatness, be a great soccer player or a great singer. For me it was the King of soccer Pelé. In 1990, in a Hotel in São Paulo, I met the Brazilian soccer team that won the 3rd World Cup Soccer in Mexico in 1970.

7.     Dreams. Learning about and reflecting on dreams achieved by others can wake up our inner selves and start the emotional process to burn in our brains images of a great life.

Where to you go to get your inspiration? Share it!
Carlos Fontana
Financial and Leadership Coach
(Get out of debt, make more money, pay less taxes)

"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust"
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious"
“Managers influence numbers, leaders influence people by inspiring them to pursue excellence”

No comments:

Post a Comment