Wednesday, November 22, 2017

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving



It is time to take time to give thanks for all our blessings. What are you thankful for? Here are 7 things I am thankful for:

1.     My Health. What do we really have without our health?
2.     My Faith. What is the real reason to live without our faith?
3.     My Family. Can we really live enjoy life without our families?
4.     My Friends. Can we fully live a joyful life without friends?
5.     My Partners and Customers. Can we prosper without them?
6.     My Resources. Who can we really help and serve without resources?
7.     My Ability to Learn and Grow. Can we thrive without it?


Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana
Author of the book PRICELESS, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead

"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust"
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious"
“Managers influence numbers, leaders influence people by inspiring them to pursue excellence”



No comments:

Post a Comment