10 Things that Destroy a Nation
Can bad leadership destroy a nation? You bet it can. Remember the grand vision of uniting our nation? Was it poorly implemented or there was another vision implemented? When the wrong ideology coupled with corruption is implemented the greatness of any nation is eroded. Could the Great American Train be headed for a crash? When financial, health, and wisdom are derailed a crash is eminent. All bad leadership has to do is to execute well the following 10 things and we end up with a nation in the brink of chaos. There is a severe drought of good leadership in our land. We need new and strong leadership to bring an urgently needed paradigm shift to avert the crash and become a third world nation as a consequence. When the same isn’t working shouldn’t we let our voices be heard so we can change the course of history?
1. Weaken the nation financially. Accelerate the level of national debt. With national now at $20,000,000,000,000 (that’s $20 trillion) our nation has severely been weakened. Promote the idea that debt is now normal. Give it a fancy name. Call it quantitative easing so folks think it is the right thing to do. Business debt sits at $20 trillion as well. Consumer debt is at $20 trillion too. In a little over four decades the total debt burden increased from $2 to $60 trillion. Do you think our borrowed standard of living can continue forever?
2. Weaken the nation’s education and healthiness. Centralize education and healthcare. Dumb them down. The media controlled by government becomes in charge of informing the masses. Break up the family structure and accelerate the numbers of uneducated. What is our world ranking in education? How about health?
3. Weaken the nation militarily. Pull the support and encouragement from those fighting for our freedoms and they will not only lose the trust but also the respect for those in power. Can you remember when America had the strongest military in the world (hint JFK and Reagan)?
4. Weaken the nation spiritually. Remove God from all public institutions and places and prohibit praying. Instill relativism, liberalism, and devalue God’s laws. Do you long the time in history when we were strong spiritually?
5. Weaken the nation patriotically. Downplay patriotism and instill fear. Divide the nation. Promote the racial divide and don’t reward earned distinction. Do you still have that strong sense of pride to be an American?
6. Weaken the nation morally. Disregard the sanctity of life from conception. Have government laws supersede God’s laws that no longer foster ethics and morality. We could have an additional 50 million people if all those abortions had not been performed. Would we be now fighting over immigration?
7. Weaken the nation economically. Have a strong centralized banking system and foster strong ties between government and big business. Create a financial matrix to trap people so they don’t know how to escape. Don’t you feel that something is wrong but you cannot quite pinpoint the real problem? There are couples today holding five jobs between the two of them and still cannot make it. Could they maybe have six or seven jobs?
8. Centralize and increase big government. Instill the belief that government has the solutions and will take care of the population. Offer something for nothing. Entertain them to death (sports, concerts, gambling, lotteries, and some dirty dancing too.). Value pleasures over responsibility. Can you remember when it was honorable to accept the hard life early on so you could have an easier life later on?
9. Promote distrust in businesses. Keep messaging that profit is a bad word. Increase regulations to discourage new and existing small businesses. Do you know of any great nation without great businesses?
10. Give preference of one religion over another. Promote hatred among religions. Keep them distracted from the real commonality among religions. Have we made any progress at all when it comes to religious discrimination?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."