You are in control
Seek more mindfulness and less idleness. You, and only you, are in control of your destiny, your life. If you are looking for a better life, then take full responsibility for your future.
1. Take full control of your personal finances.
Mind your income and your expenses.
2. Take full control of your education.
Mind the books you read and the people you associate with.
3. Take full control of your spiritual life.
Mind your prayer life.
4. Take full control of your relationships.
Mind the quality of the interactions with others.
5. Take full control of your professional life.
Mind how you perform your work.
6. Take full control of your health and wellness.
Mind what goes into your mind and your body.
7. Take full control of your time.
Mind your priorities more than your obligations.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Please share with others.
I would love the opportunity to share my Nuggets with your audience!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."