America is already great!
The 7 reasons to vote Democratic in this presidential election
Don’t you just love these Hillary Clinton’s quotes?
"God bless the America we are trying to create."
"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
“Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.”
"Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them."
"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."
"I believe that the rights of women and girls is the unfinished business of the 21st century."
"The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they're not."
"I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."
"No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices ... Government has to make those choices for people."
"We came out of the White House not only dead-broke, but in debt. We had no money when we got there and we struggled to piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea's education. It was not easy."
"I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned (about Islam) has come from my daughter. (As) some of you who are our friends know, she took a course last year in Islamic history." (My daughter! Wonder who the father is?)
Want more of the same? Here the 7 reasons people are voting for the democratic candidate in this election:
1. Increase national debt and unfunded obligations. What is lovely about being a democratic government politician is the appetite for spending. We love to spend someone else’s money. We are the best at it. All government spending is third party spending (we spend someone else’s money for someone else) but we really care about getting the best value for your buck. Our current national debt is sustainable. As a percent of GDP, it is even lower than what it was right after World War II. Our economic system is so great that the rest of the world is copying us. If we take the government economy, cut out 8 zeros, it becomes your economy, the economy of one American. Imagine you make $30,000 per year, spend $40,000 per year (easy to make ends meet, just borrow $10,000), have a short term liability of $200,000, and a long term liability of $1,500,000. That is not so bad. It just means that anyone born today will be forever broke. Besides, ff things get really bad we just go to the Federal Reserve Bank. The folks at the Fed are pure geniuses; they create money out of thin air. Being deep in debt is a great thing. It all means the financial institutions have enormous trust in us. Our economic system is working so well that our citizens are starting to follow our brilliant model. Governments can solve any economic problem, as they have been doing for thousands of years. How? It is brilliantly done by fractional reserve banking and quantitative easing. These are just two of the many simple methods that work because they are simple and everyone understands them. Since global economies are growing so rapidly, future generations will easily pay any debt we leave for them.
2. Increase taxation. Two of the many ways for government use to keep helping the masses is to increase our debt and taxation on the rich. Tax those that produce and give to those that do not have the ability to produce. It is so simple! Many problems will be resolved since the businesses that oppose the democratic thinking will be leaving the nation. Our nation is the greatest and will always be the greatest. Don’t know why the republicans are so worried about the future.
3. Decrease production and productivity. Why work if there is plenty to share with everyone? Businesses are bad for our nation, unless they are owned by democrats (those are great businesses because they work very close with our government and don’t desire to make a profit). Educating our workers is not a good thing as they may start thinking for themselves and may end up revolting against us. We must become a more peaceful nation.
4. Decrease national security and safety. Let’s all live in a single governed world with open borders. We have so many friends around the world. They all love America. Pay for play with foreign governments is a wonderful way to make new friends and collect donations. There are so many wealthy nations in this world. Illegals turn out to be very productive citizens. We must continue to be a compassionate nation and welcome anyone in. This is the best way to increase our standard of living and improve our culture. Diversity is really marvelous especially if it comes from the Middle East.
5. Increase regulations. The more regulations the better it is. We must place a burden on all businesses to prevent them from becoming too powerful. Besides business is the main cause of problems in our nation. In a true global market we all help each other so there is no need for this complicated and stressful competitiveness. We must regulate the profit of businesses so we can take in more of their money and share with those that don’t have any.
6. Increase centralization. We have done so well with education and healthcare. Now the time has come to move on to all others areas where government is not involved yet. It is dangerous to let local governments and communities govern themselves and their future, they just don’t know how. Reliance on government is wonderful since working together we can solve local all problems in the nation. Local communities are not unique and they have the same problems and capabilities so a central government is the most effective way to run a nation.
7. Don’t fix the unbroken political system. People love us as it is demonstrated by their love and confidence in our government. People are tired of this government by the people and for the people. It is way too difficult to make it run smoothly. The current system is very effective since the lobbyists are helping the government to create laws and regulations reducing the number of federal employees needed to run the nation. The current careers in government are very attractive to employees as evidenced by the many bright minds all lined up and hungry to serve in government.
Can you understand now why anyone in their bright mind would not vote for me?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."