The Pursuit of Happiness
Happiness comes from the pursuit of our God-given purpose; nothing more, nothing less. Happiness is a state of freedom to pursue what we have been called to pursue. Our purpose is detected, it becomes evident, at the intersection of our passions, our potential, and our ability to generate enough income doing what we love, absolutely love to do. The pursuit of happiness comes from enjoying the challenge to be free. Happiness is that feeling we get after our personal daily prayers. Let your faith guide your life. Let your strengths be your reasons; never let your weaknesses become your excuses for not pursuing happiness. Happiness is the byproduct of:
1. Learning. Turning information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom.
2. Working. Working to produce the things that benefit society.
3. Loving. Having people around us who we can share our innermost thoughts and conditions.
4. Enjoying leisure. Finding enjoyment in our simple activities everywhere we go.
5. Sharing and serving. Sharing our time and treasures for the benefit of others without expectations.
6. Being grateful. Counting our many blessings.
7. Being generous. Sharing ourselves, our talents and resources.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Please share with others.
I would love the opportunity to share my Nuggets with your audience!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."