The Power of Beauty
We can never have enough of nature. Fill your brain with beauty and your life will be changed forever. Thanks to Dan and Tara Cramer we were able to fill our brains with beauty this past Thursday when they graciously allowed us (yours and my nephew Lucas) to be with them for one hour touring their gorgeous greenhouse Country View Showplace, located at 8778 E H Ave, Kalamazoo Township, MI 49048.
Take a look at the pictures and you will see what I mean. I highly encourage you to visit their Greenhouse to fill your brain with beauty. You will find the most beautiful hanging baskets, flower pots, and even the right plants for the 4th of July celebration.
Here are today’s 7 daily nuggets:
1. Have the courage to change the things you can.
2. Accept the things you cannot change.
3. It is not things that disturb us, but our interpretations of their significance.
4. Our utmost ideal is to harmonize our will with nature.
5. Stop scaring yourself with rash notions, reactive impressions of the way things are.
6. Things and people are what they are, not the way we wish them to be.
7. The only power we have is our attitude towards what happens in our lives.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy