7 things that will allow you to be more, so you can do more, in order to have more in life:
- Read. We become what we read. Why not read the best books? The habit of reading is powerful and can take you anywhere you want to go. Learn from the experiences of others.
- Pray. We become what we pray. Why not pray the best prayers? The habit of prayer is powerful. Develop your personal prayer. Tap into the divine power to live a peaceful and prosperous life.
- Love. We must give love first if we want to be loved. Expecting others to love yourself without loving others is plain insanity. Learn to love yourself and those around you. Love is a powerful force that can conquer whatever you desire.
- Associate. We become the average of those we associate with. Why not associate with people that can help you be better in all the fundamental areas of life? Tap into the power of association.
- Reflect. Take a few minutes each day to reflect on you successes and your setbacks. Learn from your victories and your defeats. Find a victory in every defeat to stay hungry and a defeat in every victory to stay humble.
- Friend. It takes being a friend before we can have friends. Friendships make life worth living. A true friend helps his friends to get better. Choose your friends wisely.
- Relate. Learn to relate with people like you and people different than you. Accept, approve, and appreciate people. Stop criticizing, complaining, and condemning people. Be interested in others. Everyone has something to teach us, no exception.
Become someone of value. Do things that add value to people. Then, and only then, you can have a happy and prosperous life.
What we do and have is a reflection of who we are. Unhappy where you are in life? Change. Learn and grow. Be, do, have!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)